To simplify the login process and increase security (no lost passwords!), every Blast Radio Station (account) requires a unique number.
If you need a second station, we suggest signing up for a Google Voice phone number to use your Blast Radio mobile app with two different accounts. This way, one of your Blast Radio accounts can be connected to your original phone number, and the secondary account can operate via your Google phone number.
- Go to the link above to set up your Google Voice.
- You can search for available numbers by city or area code. If numbers aren’t available in your area, try a nearby city or area code.
- Go to the Blast Radio mobile app.
- Tap [Settings] — [Account] then, scroll down to [Log out.]
- When you are logged out, the mobile app will automatically log you into a template account, where you can complete the account by tapping the banner that says “Complete your account now.”
- Enter your Google Voice number here to create your account.
Whenever you need to swap between Stations (accounts), we will send a text message to the phone number associated with the account. Make sure you can access your text messages in your Google Voice number.