At Blast Radio, we’re on a mission to help artists be heard and fans listen together.
We welcome creators from all walks of life and are committed to creating a space for artists to be heard. We’re also committed to building an inclusive community and maintaining a safe space for both our broadcasters and listeners.
We reserve the right to remove content and permanently ban any user for not complying with our community guidelines as stated in this section. We will continually evaluate and evolve these guidelines as needed or new information/situations arise.
Our team strives to monitor all content on Blast Radio, but also welcomes and encourages users to report situations you feel conflict with these community guidelines. You can report a broadcast by clicking the three dots on the bottom right screen of the broadcast player or emailing email@example.com.
Content that reflects any of the following actions (either in broadcasts or user profiles) will be removed from Blast Radio as soon as we’re made aware and result in the immediate ban of the responsible broadcaster:
- Openly inciting acts of violence, crimes, or sexual misconduct
- Hate speech (defined as abusive or threatening speech that expresses prejudice against a particular group, especially on the basis of race, religion, or sexual orientation)
- Willful spread of misinformation
- Using the platform to abuse or harass non-public figures
- Profile content may not contain explicit material (profanity, nudity)
Broadcasters or listeners engaged in any of the following off-platform circumstances are subject to immediate and permanent ban from Blast Radio:
- Wanted criminals
- Leadership, membership, or participation in a known terrorist or hate group as defined by the government of The United States of America
- Actions that would directly and explicitly compromise the physical safety of Blast Radio employees or members of the Blast Radio community as decided by Blast Radio leadership