Turn on your Blast Box by pressing and holding the red button. Assuming you haven’t paired your Blast Box, the screen will say “Setup Mode.” Before proceeding to setup your device you will need to create an account on the free Blast Radio mobile app (get it here).
- While Blast Box is on and in “Setup Mode” go to the mobile app.
- Click on the broadcast button on the top right corner of the homepage and select “Set up device.” The app will direct you through a flow to pair your account to your Blast Box. Make sure to enable BlueTooth settings and allow your location.
- When your phone finds the Blast Box, you will see a red plus button. Tap the button to pair.
- Pick your Wi-Fi network from the list of available networks. Enter your password.
- When your Blast Radio account is successfully paired to your Blast Box, the device will perform a countdown and reset. When the device restarts, your username will scroll across the LED display. After the initial setup, Blast Box will automatically connect to your Wi-Fi Network whenever you turn the device on.
Note – Your Blast Box and phone don’t need to be close to each other to broadcast. However, the proximity between your router and the Blast Box impacts your broadcasts. In order to avoid glitches and drops make sure you are close to your router.
Please sign in to leave a comment.