Turn on your Blast Mic by pressing and holding the red button. Assuming you haven’t paired the device, the screen will say “Setup Mode.” Before proceeding to setup your device you will need to create an account on the free Blast Radio mobile app (get it here).
- While Blast Mic is on and in “Setup Mode” go to the mobile app.
- Tap on the broadcast button on the top right corner of the homepage and select “Set up device.” The app will direct you through a flow to pair your account to your Blast Mic. Make sure to enable BlueTooth settings and allow your location.
- When your phone finds the Blast Box, you will see a red plus button. Tap the button to pair.
- Pick your Wifi network from the list of available networks. Enter your password.
- When your account is successfully paired to your Blast Mic, the device will perform a countdown and reset. When the device restarts, your username will scroll across the LED display.
Note: Your Blast Mic and phone don’t need to be close to each other to broadcast. However, the proximity between your internet router and the Blast Mic impacts your broadcasts. In order to avoid glitches and drops make sure you are close to your Wi-Fi source.
Please sign in to leave a comment.